Where do I buy blades for the Single Edge?
The Single Edge takes any standard "injector" style blade, which means that you're not locked into buying them from us. Injector blades have been in production for almost 90 years, and can be found easily on Amazon, eBay, and many other online retail stores. Here are a few locations:
For our friends overseas, there are a many different options. Here are a few:
- Australia: http://thestraywhisker.com.au/supply-single-edge-injector-blades/
- Canada: https://www.rituels.ca/products/lames-rasoir-injector-supply
- Canada: https://www.amazon.ca/Schick-01202-Injector-Blades-7-Count/dp/B000FOVLEA
- Germany: https://www.amazon.de/Schick-Injector-Razor-Refill-Blades/dp/B000GIGJFG/
- Germany: https://shop.nassrasur.com/de/Spezial-Rasierklingen/Rasierklingen-INJECTOR-20-SE-Klingen-im-Spender
- Japan: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/drugpure/4891228302412/
- South Korea: http://shaveandgroom.co.kr/product/120
- UK: http://connaughtshaving.com/stainlessinjector.html
- UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Schick-Injector-Refill-Blades-Counts/dp/B000GIGJFG/
(Have we missed any good sources overseas? Let us know!)
Each Single Edge razor purchased on our website comes with a pack of twenty blades to get you started. They should last you about six months!